This sums it all up.
hint: reason they became illegal is because it’s a CHILDRENS thing and CHILDREN would eat and choke on the small pieces back when they didn’t have a warning about it.
but the toy’s is in a plastic container inside the egg it’s not like there’s little toy parts floating around in it if you somehow manage to swallow that huge ball container then it’s probably just natural selection
In Germany we didn’t need a warning, we were smart enough not to eat a huge yellow container.
laughing so hard because natural selection
The CHILDREN in other countries seem to have figured it out.
I thought they were illegal because of lead???? Also, for the record, YOU CAN GET THEM IN AMERICA. You just have to go to the right place.